Empowering Women ready to take a life-changing leap of faith and Journey to Heal Themselves, Transform & Soar.

The fucked up beliefs in my head that weren't mine, brought me down.

Being With What Can Be: My Inner Child Expresses


The fucked up beliefs in my head that weren't mine, brought me down.

Inherited from parents or caregivers they remain stuck in my and your head as adults i.e. until we become aware of them and replace them with self-loving ones!

After my three-year stint in a homeless shelter in 2015, I wrote my book of raw, real poems from my inner child's perspective. I smeared my guts across its pages in the first half then something magical happened. I channelled the second half!

Being With What Can Be: My Inner Child Expresses on Amazon in paperback and kindle.


Read More about this book on my Stand UP for your Beliefs blog.

Reviews on Amazon
This book of poetry is exquisitely written! The writer allows you to see and feel these experiences through her eyes.  

It’s almost as if we are transported directly into the writer’s life.
 
This amazing book of poetry is an easy and interesting read. I highly recommend this book! 

Wow! What a book! C. Hidalgo pulls me in with her language, spits me out, turns me inside out... 
 

Her courage, her boldness, the rawness of the language, the emotions it stirs up in me leaves me speechless. 
 

Thank you dear C. Hidalgo for having written this book. It's a piece of art, to which I will return to over and over again.

0 comments: