Empowering Women ready to take a life-changing leap of faith and Journey to Heal Themselves, Transform & Soar.

Clients' Experiences with Your Friendly Intuitive Catalyst-Conduit


Full comments on my Facebook page.


Thank you Catherine for taking me on such a beautiful journey! For those reading, Catherine provides a safe and relaxing environment to explore your questions and get answers from within, whether it's through a divine guide or a higher aspect of yourself. This was one part of my experience...

My journey started on a beautiful planet with the most unusual blue water, and with what I can only relate to as 'northern lights' dancing in the sky. I was on a mountain and in a volcano. Thank you so much Catherine! ~Colleen


Catherine took me on a beautiful journey to meet with my guide(s)! I wasn't sure what to expect at first and was anxious.  
She made it feel so natural and relaxing from start to finish. I am already very open to receiving messages from spirit but with Catherine's assistance, I was able to go even deeper to meet some of my guides I hadn't met yet.  
I met a total of 5 new guides. The main guide I spent time with during my journey was a vortex, which in turn took me through multiple past lives, here on earth and from the cosmic beyond.  
The downloads and information I received during my journey were so beyond what I ever could have expected, that trying to explain the information, in short, is unattainable.  
It has been almost 3 weeks since my journey with her and the amount of knowledge that I have attained since is unmeasurable. Thank you, kindly, Catherine! Highly recommended! Many blessings! ~Stephanie



Catherine Hidalgo, you led me through the most beautiful soul journey. Answering my question of where should I branch out with my business. 

From jungle scenes to gardens, an ancient hellaphant and palm trees, through wild wild wild thoughts, to the pool of clarity beneath a magnificent waterfall and the message: Don’t worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright.

And this souls journey has encouraged me to share who I am, intrinsically, with fellow humans. Thank you and Namaste.  ~Debbie-Lynn 


Where do I start...Catherine took me by the hand and began a journey of many lifetimes. On this magical journey I discovered answers to questions that I hadn’t realized I even had.  
Catherine’s rich warm voice carries me through dimensions and time transporting me to a place that ignites my soul. I feel truly blessed to have been able to experience her truly amazing gifts. Thank you Catherine! ~Caralee 

For anyone interested in using Catherine as a meditation tour guide, I highly recommend her! 

Before starting the journey with two of us in tow, she helped us each find and phrase our unique opening question. She then led us to our respective ‘oracles’. 


Having Catherine’s reassuring guidance was essential to bringing me to my own source of knowing. She stayed to support me, but did not interfere with the dialogue. 


One might ask, if this was an authentic dialogue with my inner self, why don’t I just talk to myself? Sometimes I do! But Catherine’s guidance and support created a quiet space and an acceptance that brought me deeper than usual. 

Her calm, relaxed way of being, her sense of humor, and her wonderfully rich voice created in me a willingness to explore and trust in the process. 
Thank you, Catherine, for a memorable journey! ~Jackie 

I came across Catherine guided by spirit. She was amazing able to help me understand my position and able to see answers via a guided Journeying Meditation.  
The visions quest allowed me to ask questions and get answers from a unique perspective. I am still working interpreting all that was experienced; time well invested and able to go in peace and and know that I am walking on my path.  
Catherine is true in her work and is an amazing conduit for Spirit. ~Eunice 

A beautiful soul, she's capable and committed to your journey. Gently guiding your self discovery and allows you the space and time to experience it fully. 


I process things deeply and it takes some time to reveal all the nuances. I was able to immerse into a guided meditation that helped to illuminate my current questions answer. You are safe journeying with her. That is big! ~
Debbie 

Catherine explained and helped me understand my gifts. She is a supportive guide. She accompanied me and stayed with me during my spiritual journey to meet my spirit guides.  
YES, guides. I have several guides. My mother who passed when I was a baby is one of them. I confirmed that she has always been with me.  
She facilitated my meeting with them. I traveled through the skies while clouds speedily whisked by until I reached my destination. She asked me all the right questions which made me challenge myself by looking within myself for the answers.  
When she did this, I knew what it was that I needed to consult my guides about. Some of the answers I heard, others I felt and fully understand why it is that I cannot yet see.  
Thank you so much for your loving support  Catherine.  Namaste ~Virgen 

Catherine’s guided journey was powerful for me. Her clear energy and guidance led me through a simple yet detailed journey. 

She protected me and set up a safe space. My questions answered! I strongly recommend Catherine for all of your journey needs lol, she really is that good. You won’t regret it. Thank you, Sweet Soul! ~
Mary 


Sue ~ I loved my reading with Catherine. I had a Free soul consultation that was so profound, and deeply resonating. Everything that she spoke about was on a very deep level within myself.  
I began talking about a dream I had recently. She walked me through the deeper meanings. From there, I asked my question that, I thought, had nothing to do with my crazy dream.  
She effortlessly received Spirit’s guidance on both the dream and my question and tied all the pieces together. I can honestly say that she blew me away. 
Her spiritual connection is strong and true.  
Catherine’s personality is so welcoming and endearing. The steps to move forward were empowering. She was very generous with so much resonating information.  
I highly recommend a reading from Catherine!


Kamladevi ~ Catherine's guidance and journeys are the best. If you're stressed or depressed or confused and you just want something to take your mind off of the situation, or you feel that you are ready to face the issue and obtain clarity, then you need Catherine in your life. 

She knows exactly what you need to hear to guide you in taking the next step forward from struggling situations. She is simply remarkable...


Maya ~ I don’t even need to tell her how good she is- but I have to so you’ll know. She picked up my innermost feelings, this vicious cycle I have been on, that I couldn’t even admit to myself. And she told me about it. And I know she is right. 

It felt like she was standing right in front of me, speaking to me, telling me to wake up and take a look at myself NOW! I really needed to hear that. And she speaks with such love. Thank you Catherine. The change in me begins now. 


Mac ~ I want to thank you for your dream dust shamanic reading. I tend to be closed up on commenting in places, but after thinking about it I thought it wasn't far to you.  
So, I would like to say your reading did hit home, & gave me things to consider. You were right, things don't disappear by just ignoring them. Great food for thought. Many blessings.


Cynthia ~ Today, Catherine gifted me a lovely intuitive reading. She has a very soulful way of working with her guides. I live in the US and she is in Spain, it’s as if I was sitting across from her. Made my heart smile.

Edna ~ I received a reading from Catherine that was spot on! I asked for a general reading, hoping for a confirmation on a new business adventure I am pursuing.  
She not only confirmed but through her guides let me know that i am encouraged to move forward. I highly recommend Catherine for any guidance you may need or want, she is amazing!


Katie ~ I want to share an experience I had with Catherine Hidalgo. See... I’ve been doing this work for awhile but have never had a reading as I don’t trust easily to open and share my soul. 

I was guided to contact Catherine and she encouraged me to do the reading that day as she could feel my anxiety.


What a wonderful experience! I felt like I was wrapped in loving arms the whole time. She helped me through some pain and blocks that needed releasing and left me with some homework. 


I woke up a lighter being this morning and my path clear. Thank you so very much Catherine. You have a beautiful gift.


Tara ~ Catherine’s readings are a real treat for the soul. Not only are Catherine ‘s readings profoundly accurate (bullseye!) but they are magical. Her prose and literary style are gifts of her highly developed soul and her readings are true gifts to the one being read.


Cheryl ~ Catherine is a highly intuitive heart centered, beautiful soul. Her poetry and readings are insightful and bring new awareness in the warm, nurturing space she effortlessly creates. The space she creates allows one to explore deeply and to more intimately understand life.


Jean ~ I have had several readings with Catherine and they are always spot on with what I am going through. The insight and guidance that Catherine gives me is Awesome!!

0 comments: